This month I'm offering a free photo session! What's the catch? See the poster below!
Specific details about the casting call are listed below.
I'm opening up my email for your snapshots now. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org with "casting call" in the subject line.
The other details:
- Contest is for new clients only.
- Send me a snapshot of your little girl between the ages of 4-8. No professional photos please. Must be a recent photo taken within the last 6 months. Include her first name and age.
- I will need your permission to display the photo on my blog and or Facebook in an album specifically for the purpose of this contest. You may write something to this effect when you send the photo.
- There will be voting as part of the contest....the child with the most votes will be the winner of the free session and the album. I will set up a poll on the blog for this purpose.
- You must live within 25 miles of the Seattle area, or be willing to travel here.
- Session will be completed by July 31 2010
- No other people will be photographed in this session.
- The subject must comfortable in front of the camera, and be willing to have various outfit changes and work with props.
- Session will be outdoors, and you will be allowed to reschedule for bad weather.
- Go to my Facebook business page and "like" it. Share the FB post with your friends, and have them fan the page too. The more friends you have do this, the more can vote for your child. Have them leave a comment with the name of the child they are supporting so I can keep track. I will create an event for this contest...look for it there.
- Photo submission runs from 6/2/2010-6/20/2010 5pm.
- Voting will start after I have all the photos in an album on 6/21. Voting will end on 6/30.
- The winner will choose an album from Serenity Silks on Etsy at the end of the contest.
- Go to Serenity Silks FB page, "like" it and leave a shout out on her wall about the contest.
If you don't have a child that fits this casting call profile....please share with friends or family that might!
The important thing about this contest is to let your contacts know about it so you can get lots of votes. That means sharing in emails, FB and your blog if you have one. Feel free to link to this post in your blog!
Should be fun...I'm excited....are you?
Oh and the cute album you will receive as part of your gift?
You can take a look at them here in this Etsy shop.
Bridget has so generously agreed to partner with me and give one of her beautiful handcrafted albums to add to this package. Check out her blog and become a follower, and her FB page.